- Powder Mountain opened February 19 with Sundown Lift.
- Ski School began.
- Main Lodge opened.
- Sundown Lodge opened.
- Timberline Lift opened.
- Hidden Lake Lift added.
- Shuttle service for employees and for Powder Country started. Customers began requesting a ride and Powder Mountain now operates three buses and one van.
- Powder Mountain was the first Utah resort to allow snowboarding.
- Hidden Lake Lodge opened.
- Columbine Inn opened with two condominiums and five hotel rooms.
- Powder Mountain granted permission to Diamond Peaks Heliskiing to land on James Peak and at the Hidden Lake parking lot.
- Sunrise Lift opened.
- Paradise Lift, a quad, opened up an additional 1300 acres of lift-accessed terrain.
- Cat skiing moved to Lightning Ridge accessing an additional 700 acres.
- Powder Mountain became the resort with the most skiable terrain in America.
- Rails added at the Sundown Lift area.
- Terrain Park added off Hidden Lake run.
- High-speed quad replaces the double chair lift at Hidden Lake.
- The snowmobile tow at Lightning Ridge was replaced with a snowcat.
- Powder Mountain was sold to Western American Holdings.
- Powder Mountain Resort Management, LLC became the management company for the resort.
- A snowkiting area was designated and Powder Mountain become one of the first, if not the first, resort in the US to offer a snowkite only pass.
- Began the Snowcat Powder Expedition in January 2008
- Initiated the Summer 4 X 4 Off Road Expedition in August 2008
- Summit Series co-founders and two venture capitalists purchased the mountain and are focused on preserving the history and character
- Sundown Lift was replaced.
- Summit Powder Mountain breaks ground with residential homes.
- 2 new lifts added - Mary's and Village Lifts accessing over 1000 acres of new terrain.
- Lefty's Canyon now accessible by Ski N' Skin.